Who We Are
WB Big Game Form
WB Small Game Form
Fair Chase Affidavit
P&Y Bear Form
P&Y Deer Form
- No November meeting (Gone Hunting). Next meeting is December and is our annual potluck dinner. Dinner starts at 6:30 and meeting starts around 7:00. Bring a dish to pass. Club will provide beverages.
- Halloween Shoot scores are now posted
- Winter League Starts January - see flyer and rules for more info. Get your teams organized; pre-meeting on Dec. 20 @7:00 PM
- Millburn Clovers 4-H Event
Thanks to Pete Tarcha for arranging, and to Jim Peters and Mike Fortin for assisting with, another successful archery event for the Millburn Clovers 4-H group. Thanks to Pete Tarcha, Jim&Cookie Peters, Tom Scott, Mike Fortin, and Gordon&Kathy Sobe for replacing facings and refilling the range targets ahead of time. Lots of great comments from parents and children! About 17 children with 10 parents participated in basic instruction and then some outdoor archery shooting time. The new Genesis bows were really appreciated. The event concluded with a tasty cookout organized by Liz Tarcha and daughter, Eileen. Thank you all!
- October Newsletter is now online. All members will receive a printed copy of newsletter with new combination, and By-laws.
- Updated embedded Google Calendar (below) with all LBL Club Shoots and Waukegan Bowmen activities
2019 Waukegan Bowman Shoot Dates, Set up and Work Date Schedule
Work Hours Sheet
|Winter Indoor 3D Shoot
||Jan 5 & 6
||Dec 29, 2018
Please remember that the range is CLOSED to shooting on scheduled work dates.
We are now on FaceBook and YouTube! Please check us out under group name Waukegan Bowmen.